James and Kathy Walker celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in late May in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, with daughter, Kori, and son, William, along with other family members and friends. They were married June 16, 1979. They met at Ball State in 1973. Kathy was born and raised in Michigan City and retired in 2017 after teaching at Michigan City Area Schools for 40 years. James is from Gary, and retired in 2018 as a stamper at Arcelermittal Steel.
- Michigan City school board approves plan to reopen schools to students on Oct. 19
- La Porte schools have 3 positive COVID-19 cases, but officials say things going well
- Human case of Eastern equine encephalitis reported in La Porte County
- Woman in serious condition after being struck by SUV in Michigan City
- Woman charged with theft of $75K from Michigan City Police Pension Fund
- Michigan City Firefighters climb stairs in memory of 911 first responders
- Nearly two years after string of armed robberies, Michigan City man to stand trial
- Michigan City wants to identify and advance the careers of its best teachers
- Chesterton's Mullen torches La Porte with arm, legs
- Two injured, two arrested in separate OWI crashes in La Porte County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.