James and Kathy Walker celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in late May in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, with daughter, Kori, and son, William, along with other family members and friends. They were married June 16, 1979. They met at Ball State in 1973. Kathy was born and raised in Michigan City and retired in 2017 after teaching at Michigan City Area Schools for 40 years. James is from Gary, and retired in 2018 as a stamper at Arcelermittal Steel.
- Auditions set for Michigan City-based sports/comedy film 'Bulls' in February
- Not all happy with news that St. Paul Lutheran School in Michigan City will be closing
- Michigan City girl recovering from loss of leg, and family saying thanks with blood drive
- Major snow again misses La Porte County, but winter expected to make strong comeback
- Judge convicts 16-year-old of murder in New Carlisle girl's death
- La Porte County's first Crisis Intervention Team ready to respond to mental health emergencies
- Louis Heller's 100th birthday celebrated at Michigan CIty Senior Center
- Pine Township man charged after vehicle pursuit ends with cursing and threatening of officer
- Commissioners repeal of resolution allows La Porte North-South Corridor study to proceed
- Indiana State Police troopers and partners graduate from K-9 Academy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.