Latisha Altee Wagner and Wade Erdahl are pleased to announce they will be united in holy matrimony on Saturday, May 22, 2021, at St. John’s Church, 101 St. John Road, Michigan City, Indiana. The bride and groom currently reside in Michigan City. The candlelight ceremony will be performed by Apostle Vera Roberts of Deliverance and Victory Outreach Ministries. Following the ceremony, 100 invited guests will celebrate the occasion at a wishing well reception that will be held at the American Legion in New Buffalo, Michigan.
- Long Beach man's sentence for wife's death reaffirmed by Indiana Supreme Court
- High-speed chase on U.S. 12 ends with crash in Michigan City
- Michigan City Police investigating possible opiate overdose death
- $21 NIPSCO bill shows Michigan City homeowner's switch to solar was 'right choice'
- Michigan City Police seek help identifying robbery suspects
- Special events director wants new and bigger events in Michigan City, but needs upfront money
- La Porte Community Schools to mandate face coverings as active cases, quarantines rise
- Seven bridges to be named in honor of La Porte County historical figures
- Chesterton firefighters battle rail tie 'inferno'
- A blast from the past: Former New Prairie coach Beebe joins South Central girls hoops staff
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.