Details for STATE OF INDIANA SS IN THE LAPORTE COUNTY CIRCUIT 2021 TERM CAUSE NO: 46C01-2104-DN-000150 IN RE: THE MARRIAGE OF FREDERICK EGGERS
STATE OF INDIANA
IN THE LAPORTE COUNTY
IN RE: THE MARRIAGE OF
NICHOL L. EGGERS
You are hereby notified that you have been sued by the person named as Petitioner and in the Court indicated above.
The nature of the suit against you is stated in the complaint which is on file in the clerk's office. It also states the relief sought or the demand made against you by the Petitioner.
An answer or other appropriate response in writing to the complaint must be served, by you or your attorney, upon Petitioner's attorney, whose address is shown below, on or before the Final Hearing date of July 12, 2021 at 9:00 a.m., and filed with the court or a judgement by default may be rendered against you for the relief demanded by the Petitioner.
Petitioner states that Respondent's whereabouts are unknown and that the Respondent cannot be located.
The title of this case is a VERIFIED PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE which briefly states that Petitioner Frederick Eggers has filed for Dissolution of Marriage against Respondent, Nichol L. Eggers.
Respondent NICHOL L. EGGERS must respond by filing with the Court her appearance within 30 days after the last notice of the action is published, and in case she fails to do so, judgement by default may be entered against her at the Final Hearing on July 12, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. for the relief demanded in the Petition.
Dated this 23rd day of April, 2021
By: /s/Marie Wiltfong
James M. Macalka
Attorney at Law
607 Michigan Avenue
La Porte, Indiana 46350
Phone: (219) 325-3305
Facsimile: (219) 362-2258
- Michigan City graduate killed in head-on crash on U.S. 20 just hours after commencement
- La Porte man, two siblings charged in connection with fatal crash, alleged coverup
- Five names added to Michigan City Area Schools' Wall of Fame
- Body of missing Michigan CIty woman found in river in Merrillville
- Westville business owner arrested following investigation into stolen auto parts
- The 2021 All-La Porte County Baseball Team
- Michigan City man to serve 30 years for providing drugs that killed two people in 2019
- Driver arrested for OWI after woman killed in fall from moving vehicle in Porter
- South Central's power-hitting Gale is La Porte County Softball Player of the Year
- Michigan City mayor joins opposition to South Shore street closures, wants Carroll to stay open
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.