Details for LAPORTE COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT COMMISSION CLAIMS AND ALLOWANCES
La Porte County Redevelopment Commission claims, and allowances will be considered by the La Porte County Redevelopment Commission at their meeting on March 31, 2021. I-94/421 Project TIF-$494.00 Thomas & Associates, LLC, February 2021 Professional Services
I-94/421 Project TIF-$5,000.00 MCR Partners, March 2021, Professional Services
I-94/421 Project TIF-$14.04 Herald Argus, legal notice publication, February 2021 39 N Project TIF-$1,000.00 MCR Partners, March 2021 Professional Services
39 N Project TIF-$494.00 Thomas & Associates, February 2021
39 N Project TIF -$1,500.00 Friedman & Associates, legal services March 2021
39 N Project TIF-$14.04 Herald Argus, legal notice publication, February 2021 Complete details of budget expenditures by fund and /or department may be seen at the La Porte County Auditor’s Office.
- La Porte motorcyclist killed in head-on crash in Chesterton
- Chicago man killed in 'horrific accident' on U.S. 20 near Chesterton
- Michigan City firefighters appear in court with trials set for December
- La Porte County is the only one in Indiana in orange COVID-19 risk category
- South Shore's 11th Street Station to be closed for three years for construction
- Michigan City Councilman wants mayor to have no say in spending millions in COVID-relief fund
- Michigan City woman leads police on cross-county chase before being arrested
- Police: La Porte woman flees scene of crash, but crashes again and is arrested for OWI
- Michigan City traffic stop leads to arrest of driver for possession of 'machine gun'
- Michigan City Common Council lets no-confidence resolution go, but continues criticism of mayor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.