Details for NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS OF PROPOSED ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION
NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS OF
PROPOSED ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION
Notice is hereby given the taxpayers of the City of LaPorte, Indiana, that the City of LaPorte Redevelopment Commission will conduct a public hearing at 5:15 p.m. on March 31, 2021 at City Hall, 801 Michigan Avenue, LaPorte, Indiana, to consider the following additional appropriation in excess of the budget for the current year.
REDEVELOPMENT COMMISSION TIF I 405-701-381.000 DEBT SERVICE $ 30,504.00 405-701-421.001 INFRASTRUCTURE $100,000.00 405-701-421.002 INFRASTRUCTURE $220,000.00 TIF II 408-701-421.001 INFRASTRUCTURE $100,000.00 TIF IV 411-701-421.001 INFRASTRUCTURE $550,000.00 Taxpayers appearing at the meeting shall have a right to be heard.
Courtney Parthun, Clerk-Treasurer City of LaPorte
- La Porte motorcyclist killed in head-on crash in Chesterton
- Chicago man killed in 'horrific accident' on U.S. 20 near Chesterton
- Michigan City firefighters appear in court with trials set for December
- La Porte County is the only one in Indiana in orange COVID-19 risk category
- South Shore's 11th Street Station to be closed for three years for construction
- Michigan City Councilman wants mayor to have no say in spending millions in COVID-relief fund
- Michigan City woman leads police on cross-county chase before being arrested
- Police: La Porte woman flees scene of crash, but crashes again and is arrested for OWI
- Michigan City traffic stop leads to arrest of driver for possession of 'machine gun'
- Michigan City Common Council lets no-confidence resolution go, but continues criticism of mayor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.