Details for SUPERIOR COURT FOR THE COUNTY OF LAPORTE STATE OF INDIANA CAUSE NO.: 46D02- 2103-PL-000485 NORTHERN INDIANA COMMUTER TRANSPORTATION
FOR THE COUNTY
STATE OF INDIANA
CAUSE NO.: 46D02-
NORTHERN INDIANA COMMUTER TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT,an Indiana Municipal Corporation, Plaintiff,
HELEN BARTHOLOMEW, her Heirs, Beneficiaries, Agents or Assigns, and the TREASURER OF LAPORTE COUNTY, INDIANA, Defendants.
COMPLAINT The State of Indiana to Defendant: Helen Bartholomew, Her Heirs, Beneficiaries, Agents or Assigns
You have been sued by the person(s) named "plaintiff" in the court stated above. You are hereby notified that the Plaintiff, the Northern Indiana Commuter Transportation District, has filed a complaint for condemnation of property sought to be acquired. If you object to the acquisition of this property, you must file written objections with the court under Indiana Code 32-24-1-8 not later than thirty (30) days after the date this notice is served. The court may extend this period for filing objections by an additional thirty (30) days upon written motion of the defendants. A copy of Indiana Code 32-24-1-8 is included with this Summons and Notice of Complaint. If you have a claim for relief against the plaintiff arising from the same transaction or occurrence, you must assert it in your written answer. Date: 3/4/2021
HEATHER STEVENS Clerk, LaPorte
Circuit/Superior Court By:/s/Heather Stevens
Attorneys for Plaintiff: L.Charles Lukmann,III Robert A. Welsh Connor H. Nolan HARRIS WELSH
& LUKMANN 107 Broadway Chesterton, Indiana
- La Porte motorcyclist killed in head-on crash in Chesterton
- Chicago man killed in 'horrific accident' on U.S. 20 near Chesterton
- Michigan City firefighters appear in court with trials set for December
- La Porte County is the only one in Indiana in orange COVID-19 risk category
- South Shore's 11th Street Station to be closed for three years for construction
- Michigan City Councilman wants mayor to have no say in spending millions in COVID-relief fund
- Michigan City woman leads police on cross-county chase before being arrested
- Police: La Porte woman flees scene of crash, but crashes again and is arrested for OWI
- Michigan City traffic stop leads to arrest of driver for possession of 'machine gun'
- Michigan City Common Council lets no-confidence resolution go, but continues criticism of mayor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.