Details for Alcohol & Tobacco Commission LEGAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING The
Alcohol & Tobacco
LEGAL NOTICE OF
The Alcohol Beverage Board of LaPorte County, Indiana will hold a public hearing at 10:00 am on April 01, 2021 virtually through Microsoft Teams, to investigate the propriety of holding an alcoholic beverage permit by the applicants listed below. Information on accessing the virtual meeting can be found at https://www.in.gov/ atc/alcohol-resources /alcohol-beverage- information/#lb Hearing . DL4692053 Beer & Wine Dealer-Grocery Store RENEWAL SPEEDWAY LLC 5830 S FRANKLIN Michigan City IN
D/B/A SPEEDWAY #5399 DAVID E BALL 5560 ENON-XENIA Fairborn, Secretary Timothy Griffith 754 East Schantz Dayton, President DL4605494 Beer Wine & Liquor-Package Store RENEWAL MADIRA INC 3311 FRANKLIN ST Michigan City IN D/B/A KING RICHARDS WINE & SPIRITS KETANKUMAR PATEL 3311 FRANKLIN ST. Portage, President NIPUL H PATEL 2532 DUNE FOREST ST Portage, Secretary RR4632426 Beer Wine & Liquor-Civic, Mall, Market RENEWAL CITY OF MICHIGAN CITY DEPARTMENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION 6 ON THE LAKE/WASHINGTON PARK Michigan City IN RR4632862 Beer Wine & Liquor-Restaurant (210) RENEWAL DRIFTWOOD INDIANA INC 607 EAST BARKER AVENUE Michigan City IN D/B/A BARKER PUB Zachary Michael Krachinski 5027 West Meritage Ct La Porte, Secretary Zachary Michael Krachinski 5027 West Meritage Ct La Porte, President RR4633327 Beer Wine & Liquor-Riverfront RENEWAL COOL RUNNINGS RESTAURANT AND BAR LLC 501 CENTER ST Michigan City IN D/B/A Cool Runnings restaurant & bar DL4632092 Beer & Wine Dealer-Grocery Store RENEWAL SSA2 LLC 1701 GREENWOOD AVE Michigan City IN D/B/A MAX'S GRAB N GO
- La Porte motorcyclist killed in head-on crash in Chesterton
- Chicago man killed in 'horrific accident' on U.S. 20 near Chesterton
- Michigan City firefighters appear in court with trials set for December
- La Porte County is the only one in Indiana in orange COVID-19 risk category
- South Shore's 11th Street Station to be closed for three years for construction
- Michigan City Councilman wants mayor to have no say in spending millions in COVID-relief fund
- Michigan City woman leads police on cross-county chase before being arrested
- Police: La Porte woman flees scene of crash, but crashes again and is arrested for OWI
- Michigan City traffic stop leads to arrest of driver for possession of 'machine gun'
- Michigan City Common Council lets no-confidence resolution go, but continues criticism of mayor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.