Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Pursuant to the Department of Housing and Urban
Pursuant to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) requirements listed in 24 CFR Part 903.17 and 24 CFR Part 905 the Michigan City Housing Authority (MCHA) is conducting a public hearing to discuss Five Year Plan 2020 - 2024. Capital Fund Plan & Budget/Updated 5-Year Capital Fund Plans.
Pursuant to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) requirements under Definition of "Substantial Deviation" and "Significant Amendment or Modification" Final Rule 903.7(r)(2), the Michigan City Housing Authority (MCHA) has amended its 2017 2021, 2018-2022, 2019-2023 Capital Funds Budgets/ Capital 5Year Plans This amendment represents a "Significant Amendment or Modification" that includes incorporating changes in the Revisions to the 2017 Capital Funds Budgets and 5Year Capital Fund Plan.
MCHA 2020-2024 Capital 5Year Plans and Budgets and Revision to the 2017Capital Fund Budget will be available to the public for review/comment, beginning Friday, March 19, 2021, through Friday April 30, 2021, from 9:00am-3:00 pm, Monday - Friday, at the Michigan City Housing Authority 621 East Michigan Blvd., Michigan City, IN. Comments must be in writing and submitted to the above address by 3:00 p.m., Friday, April 30, 2021.
A Public Hearing regarding the Plans & Budget/changes, has been scheduled for 3:00 p.m., on Monday, May 3, 2021 at the Michigan City Housing Authority Main Office,621 East Michigan Blvd. Michigan City, IN. If you have any questions, contact Sharon Hutton at 219 872-7287.
- La Porte motorcyclist killed in head-on crash in Chesterton
- Chicago man killed in 'horrific accident' on U.S. 20 near Chesterton
- Michigan City firefighters appear in court with trials set for December
- La Porte County is the only one in Indiana in orange COVID-19 risk category
- South Shore's 11th Street Station to be closed for three years for construction
- Michigan City Councilman wants mayor to have no say in spending millions in COVID-relief fund
- Michigan City woman leads police on cross-county chase before being arrested
- Police: La Porte woman flees scene of crash, but crashes again and is arrested for OWI
- Michigan City traffic stop leads to arrest of driver for possession of 'machine gun'
- Michigan City Common Council lets no-confidence resolution go, but continues criticism of mayor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.