Details for Alcohol & Tobacco Commission LEGAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING The
Alcohol & Tobacco
LEGAL NOTICE OF
The Alcohol Beverage Board of LaPorte County, Indiana will hold a public hearing at 10:00 am on April 01, 2021 virtually through Microsoft Teams, to investigate the propriety of holding an alcoholic beverage permit by the applicants listed below. Information on accessing the virtual meeting can be found at https://www.in.gov/ atc/alcohol-resources /alcohol-beverage- information/#lb Hearing .
CH4619316 Beer Wine & Liquor-Catering Hall RENEWAL KABO ENTERPRISES, INC. 1719 STATE STREET La Porte IN D/B/A KABO ENTERPRISES, INC. JAMES F KABACINSKI 112 1ST STREET La Porte, President JAMES F KABACINSKI La Porte, Secretary DL4611631 Beer Wine & Liquor-Package Store RENEWAL Dhyani Liquors Inc 410 Pine Lake Ave La Porte IN D/B/A Red Carpet Liquors JAYSHEE PATEL 208 GLASTONBURY ST Munster, President JAYANTI PATEL 2760 MANU COURT Glenview, Secretary RR4629517 Beer Wine & Liquor-Restaurant (210‑1) RENEWAL STEPHEN M SWANSON 707 CLAY ST La Porte IN D/B/A THE SWAN RR4629675 Beer Wine & Liquor-Restaurant (210‑1) RENEWAL Caifeng Yang 1004 Lincolnway La Porte IN D/B/A Lucky's Bar DL4630069 Beer & Wine Dealer-Grocery Store RENEWAL SINGH PETROLEUM CORPORATION 1877 W US HWY 20 La Porte IN D/B/A GALLOPS-LAPORTE HARPREET SINGH 53389 FOREST LAKE DRIVE Middlebury, President RR4631709 Beer Wine & Liquor-Restaurant (210) RENEWAL WEOC INC 1115 E LINCOLNWAY La Porte IN D/B/A WINGS ETC ERIC STUCZYNSKI 14785 MARLIN COVE Fort Wayne, Secretary ROBERT HENSMAN 7446 DOE VALLEY TRAIL Lafayette, President DL4630690 Beer Wine & Liquor-Drug Store RENEWAL STIMLEY CORPORATION, INC 702 E LINCOLNWAY La Porte IN D/B/A PHIL'S DISCOUNT DRUGS JASON ANTHONY STIMLEY 3711 N 100 W LaPorte, Secretary JASON ANTHONY STIMLEY 3711 N 100 W LaPorte, President
- La Porte motorcyclist killed in head-on crash in Chesterton
- Chicago man killed in 'horrific accident' on U.S. 20 near Chesterton
- Michigan City firefighters appear in court with trials set for December
- La Porte County is the only one in Indiana in orange COVID-19 risk category
- South Shore's 11th Street Station to be closed for three years for construction
- Michigan City Councilman wants mayor to have no say in spending millions in COVID-relief fund
- Michigan City woman leads police on cross-county chase before being arrested
- Police: La Porte woman flees scene of crash, but crashes again and is arrested for OWI
- Michigan City traffic stop leads to arrest of driver for possession of 'machine gun'
- Michigan City Common Council lets no-confidence resolution go, but continues criticism of mayor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.