Details for REQUEST FOR BIDS: TRAIL CREEK MARINA – LIFT WELL DREDGING PROJECT
REQUEST FOR BIDS:
TRAIL CREEK MARINA –
The Michigan City Port Authority (MCPA) is requesting bids for maintenance dredging work at Trail Creek Marina. Sealed bids will be received until 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday, February 13th, 2023 at the MCPA office, 200 Heisman Harbor Drive, Michigan City, IN 46360. The contract documents are on file for inspection at the Michigan City Port Authority Office, 200 Heisman Harbor Drive, Michigan City. Hard copies may be obtained from the MCPA office for a non-refundable fee of $20 for each set of contract documents, a digital copy is available free of charge by emailing chassenger@ edgewaterresources.com.
Tim Frame Habormaster Michigan City Port Authority
- Michigan City's St. Patrick's Day parade to be hosted by city and Mainstreet not pleased
- Auditioning for TV first step in Michigan City's girl's dream of becoming professional singer
- Jeff Santana remembered as passionate about family, firefighting, county and 'everything'
- After a year of work, new Michigan City restaurant to offer Italian dining in Uptown Arts District
- A Washington Park Zoo favorite, 18-year-old Bengal tiger, Stars, succumbs to kidney disease
- Who’s your caddy? Three Michigan City students named 'Chick' Evans Scholars
- Still no decision on new trash collection service for La Porte
- Buchanan announces candidacy for Ward 3 seat on La Porte City Council
- Michigan City officials hope opening of new Dunkin' will spur more development on east side
- Not all happy with news that St. Paul Lutheran School in Michigan City will be closing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.