Why do officers sometimes issue warnings?
- Rolling Prairie man gets international acclaim for screenplay that's not even a movie yet
- La Porte Community Schools Board asked to request landmark designation for stadiums
- La Porte Parks Department to hire coordinator to oversee all sports programs
- La Porte man sentenced to 15 years in federal prison on firearms conviction
- Chesterton Police School Resource Officer helps apprehend suspect in Michigan City shooting
- La Porte Police seeking IDs of four male suspects who robbed downtown convenience store
- Stolen MC SUV leads law enforcement on high speed chase across two states
- Michigan City parents and teachers speak out on what they want in their schools
- Michigan City Common Council eyes annexation of property for industrial complex
- Clarence Hulse selected to receive Alinsky Award from Rotary Club of Michigan City
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Don Briggs said:Mrozinski's right. We have a highly qualified HR Director. She is community-based. She's been doing an outstanding job. This is an example of …
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.