Michigan City Historical Society celebrates 50th anniversary of Old Lighthouse Museum
- La Porte County mourns loss of Erik Tannehill, popular chef and advocate for the homeless
- 10 years later, geology professor discusses what was learned after 'Miracle on Mt. Baldy'
- Indiana State trooper downs record 16 donuts to win Michigan City Salvation Army contest
- Three flat tires don't stop wrong-way driver during U.S. 30 chase in La Porte and Starke counties
- Driver abandons vehicle in pond in Galena Township
- Michigan City High School's Class of 2023 ready for the next chapter
- Foodies get their fill at Michigan City Food Truck Festival
- 'What you have is absolutely unique': Creating a vision for housing in downtown La Porte
- Michigan City High School Class of 2023 Graduates of Distinction
- Out of control Porsche knocks house partially off foundation in New Carlisle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Don Briggs said:Mrozinski's right. We have a highly qualified HR Director. She is community-based. She's been doing an outstanding job. This is an example of …
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.