Michigan City STEM students launch gummies in annual STEM challenge
- Rolling Prairie man gets international acclaim for screenplay that's not even a movie yet
- City moves forward with Truesdell Avenue reconstruction
- La Porte Community Schools Board asked to request landmark designation for stadiums
- La Porte Parks Department to hire coordinator to oversee all sports programs
- Walkerton woman charged with drunk driving for crash that killed 7-year-old daughter
- Pence defends joke about Buttigieg 'maternity leave'
- Plans for new Westville Correctional Facility focus on safety, improved programming
- Buffalo Wild Wings uses soft opening of new restaurant to aid Michigan City Chamber Education Fund
- IDOC, South County Coalition host informational session on $1.2B Westville prison construction
- What's next for S.C. softball?: Roster attrition, move to Class 2A will challenge a younger Satellites squad
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Don Briggs said:Mrozinski's right. We have a highly qualified HR Director. She is community-based. She's been doing an outstanding job. This is an example of …
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.