Q: I need help. I was driving down U.S. 20 and all of a sudden, my leg had a cramp on the gas pedal. The officer did not seem to understand my reasoning and gave me a ticket for speeding. Is there a way you can help or can I get a doctor’s excuse?

A: I can’t help and I don’t think a doctor’s note would work either. I suggest contacting an attorney. Oh, and never use the “my leg had a cramp” line again.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.