- Alex Brandon - staff, AP
As featured on
Former Vice President Mike Pence has unleashed his harshest criticism yet of former President Donald Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. Pence made the remarks Saturday at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner, where politicians and journalists gather in Washington. Pence said, “I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day." The former vice president added, "And I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.” Pence is expected to challenge Trump for the Republican presidential nomination in next year's election.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- New Michigan City youth center to offer aviation and financial courses, boxing and much more
- Motorcyclist killed in I-94 crash identified as Mill Creek resident
- La Porte to vacate part of State Street to make way for entertainment/office space venue
- Man wanted in La Porte and Berrien counties arrested after photo posted on social media
- Man gets 95 years for killing, burning body of former La Porte resident
- Decision to enlist recruiting agency for La Porte County HR director draws ire
- 'Great firefighter' retires after 34 years with Michigan City Fire Department
- Buffalo Wild Wings uses soft opening of new restaurant to aid Michigan City Chamber Education Fund
- Motorcyclist killed in crash on I-94 and Indiana State Police warn about driving on skip line
- Youth movement at MC: Wolves baseball expected to start up to four freshmen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Don Briggs said:Mrozinski's right. We have a highly qualified HR Director. She is community-based. She's been doing an outstanding job. This is an example of …
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.