Remember when

The Porter-Kerrigan House was built in 1895 at 913 Washington St. in Michigan City. Charles Porter (1854-1928) was the original owner. He married the niece of Frederick Haskell, and was affiliated with the Haskell & Barker Car Company for 38 years. Lucille Kerrigan (1888-1889) was a subsequent owner. She was a parochial school teacher.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.