Remember when

Pictured here are three St. John’s pastors, Rev. G. Kuechle at left, Rev. George Link Jr., center, with Rev. R. Tramm or Rev. George Link Sr. at right. Rev. G. Kuechle came to St. John’s in 1867 and remained there until 1872. Rev. Link Jr. came to St. John’s as pastor in 1890. His father, George Link Sr., assisted his son as George Link Jr.’s health declined.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.