The Michigan City Port Authority Board will meet at 5 p.m. April 20 in the boardroom at the authority, 200 Heisman Harbor Drive. An executive session will immediately follow the meeting to discuss the purchasing or leasing of property.
- Michigan City man to stand trial, facing nearly 200 years on drug and bribery charges
- Michigan City real estate market seeing shift southward away from the lakefront
- Michigan City man charged with poisoning roommate with wiper fluid in soda
- Michigan trucker found dead after crash on I-94 near state line
- LP schools face COVID-19 surge, bus driver shortage
- MCFD holding free lifeguard training session to get full crew for Washington Park Beach
- Michigan City Police make arrest in Christmas Eve homicide case
- Man arrested on gun charges following shooting report in Michigan City
- Michigan City Area Schools revise quarantine/isolation policy
- Former La Porte mayor Blair Milo to seek First District congressional seat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.