INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana board reprimands doctor for violating privacy laws by talking publicly about Ohio 10-year-old's abortion.
Indiana board reprimands doctor for violating privacy laws by talking publicly about Ohio 10-year-old's abortion
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- La Porte County mourns loss of Erik Tannehill, popular chef and advocate for the homeless
- Michigan City High School Class of 2023 Graduates of Distinction
- Michigan City man arrested for fatal shooting of 52-year-old on York Street
- Out of control Porsche knocks house partially off foundation in New Carlisle
- Former New Prairie athletic and academic standout dies after crashing into tree near Mill Creek
- Indiana State trooper downs record 16 donuts to win Michigan City Salvation Army contest
- Three flat tires don't stop wrong-way driver during U.S. 30 chase in La Porte and Starke counties
- LP painter celebrates work of late South Bend artist Harold Zisla with three-city show
- Foodies get their fill at Michigan City Food Truck Festival
- La Porte woman killed in crash on U.S. 20 in Porter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Don Briggs said:Mrozinski's right. We have a highly qualified HR Director. She is community-based. She's been doing an outstanding job. This is an example of …
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.