A Celebration of Life for Joan Wright, who died May 2, 2020, at the age of 81, will be held Saturday, Aug. 1, 2020, from 5-8 p.m. at VFW Post 1130, 181 McClung Road, La Porte. The burial of her cremated remains will take place in Door Village Cemetery prior to the Celebration at 4 p.m. Due to Indiana executive orders, anyone attending the celebration will be required to wear face masks. Haverstock Funeral Home and Cremation Service, 602 Maple Ave., La Porte, is in charge of arrangements.
- La Porte schools delay opening, but students will attend classes in person
- Guilty plea rejected on rape charge, and convicted murderer set free by judge
- No injuries reported in shooting of occupied car
- Washington Park, beach closure could be extended, with only city residents allowed on weekends
- Traffic stop leads to meth-related charges
- Michigan City Schools to begin new school year with remote learning
- Sheriff's Office warns of scam targeting sex offenders
- Jimmie Nell Segvich Fenton Nov. 10, 1945 - July 29, 2020
- MC man accused of killing grandmother will face jury Monday
- Order to close Washington Park extended by council
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.