Stocks closed higher on Wall Street for a second straight day Wednesday following a sharp drop at the beginning of the week.
- Police: Suspect in Michigan City murder, attempted murder planned to kill more
- Former La Porte car dealership on Lily Lake could become dining/recreation venue
- Michigan City's Lake Park Plaza to be sold; investors see bright future for brick and mortar retail
- Murder charge filed in March 2020 fatal shooting of 20-year-old man in La Porte
- La Porte residents enjoying Jehovah's Witnesses global virtual convention
- La Porte Police officer, sheriff's deputy injured during foot chase
- La Porte's Mason Neulieb named Supreme Champion Showman at La Porte County Fair
- La Porte County's vaccination numbers worry health officer with children returning to school
- Beyond the Beach Music Fest brings hundreds to Michigan City lakefront for music, food and more
- Michigan City man enters plea deal for fatal shooting of Darius Mitchell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.